- The Online application process is revised for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination and the application process is likely to commence from December 24 that can be applied online on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in.
- The Examination will be conducted in offline mode on April 23 on two shifts; one in the morning from 11 am to 1 pm and one in the evening from 2 pm to 4 pm. Mathematics will be Paper 1 and Physics and Chemistry will be Paper 2.
- The candidates are allowed to make corrections in the application form from January 8 to 10 and the admit card will be released on April 15. The candidates need to update their personal and academic details at the time of registration and it is necessary to give email ID and mobile number for all future communications.
- The question paper will consist of MCQ’s with four options against each question and there will be three categories of questions in each subject.
- The entrance examination will be conducted for admission into undergraduate courses in engineering and technology, architecture and pharmacy in universities, government colleges and self-financed institutes in the state. The results are likely to be released by the end of May.
Get expert help for admission to Top-Ranked colleges in India and around the world only at www.collzy.com. Create your login or message us for more help.