- An agreement has been signed between the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati and Times Professional Learning to begin two post-graduate certificate programs in the fields of Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning.
- The programs aim at providing career enhancement and help in upgrading the skills of the students to meet the corporate and industry needs. Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s degree with a 50% grade and have at least two years of experience in IT and software development are eligible.
- The Postgraduate certificate program in cybersecurity is an eight-month program and provides skill upgradation for job roles such as cyber security analyst, security specialist, cybersecurity manager, cybersecurity architect, etc.
- The Postgraduate certificate program in Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning is a nine-month program that aims to provide a detailed understanding of AI and Deep Learning through a comprehensive curriculum.
- The course will focus on python programming, neural networks, computer vision, data analytics, image recognition, etc., and help the students to prepare for a high level of technical skill and training. Candidates will earn credentials from IIT, Guwahati and Times TSW on completion of the program.
To know about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !