DU has begun the second phase of admissions today through the CSAS portal. This article comprises the important things which you will have to remember.
The second phase of admissions is the most crucial. Candidates must indicate their preference for programmes and affiliated colleges on the Common Seat Allocation System. The applicants must fill in the maximum number of preferences. They have to read the UG Bulletin of Information thoroughly before confirming the preferred college and program. The admission phase ends on October 10.
Things to remember
- The second phase will display a list of programs on the portal. It will be based on the CUET eligibility criteria for each program and also on the normalized CUET scores of the candidates.
- The best four scores will be automatically filled by the CSAS system based on the subject combinations. Hence, the candidates need not enter their scores.
- Candidates can choose any number of programs.
- The portal will display the college names that offer the programs chosen by the candidates.
- Candidates can choose the program and college combinations. Here also, the candidate can give any number of preferences.
- A new window will open which will display all the selections.
- Candidates can also change the order based on their preferences.
- In the next step, the candidates will have to confirm their preferences.
- No changes can be made once the preferences are submitted.
The order of preferences will be the deciding factor. Candidates are advised to apply for all combinations in all colleges as there is no indication of where the candidate would be placed. The university will be conducting webinars on September 27, 28, 29, 30 and October 3.
Thank you for reading! Please submit your details in the link below in order to help us reach out and help you with your college admission queries.