- Delhi University students returned to their campus on Thursday after two years of online classes and the excitement was palpable. Students were excited to meet with their classmates and teachers in person after nearly two years.
- Students state that there is a notable difference between online and offline classes and that online classes can never come close to the experience of shared learning in a classroom. Classes were packed on the very first day of college which was an unexpected response.
- Hostel facilities shall resume from February 25 and preparations have been nearing completion. Students are happy to indulge in various extracurricular activities which is a crucial part of college life. Students are also looking forward to discovering the various aspects of the university that they were unable to experience in the past two years.
- Some colleges welcomed the students through cultural fests such as dance and music while others held counselling sessions for incoming students. Parents were also allowed to accompany the students during the first day of college.
- Many outstation students are still facing the issue of the hostel and PG accommodations are costing a lot more. Apart from the students, vendors near colleges are also seen happy and popular eateries that saw students streaming in and out through the day. In addition, the number of rickshaws seemed inadequate for the heavy turnout of students.
To know about DU merit Based courses and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !