- After the University of Mumbai issued a statement confirming that the Summer 2022 examinations will be conducted offline, many colleges have started dropping online classes to bring the students back on campus for physical classes.
- Students have however objected to the sudden discontinuation of hybrid classes. The government previously stated that students must not be forced to attend offline classes and that classes should continue in hybrid mode. This sudden decision of the institutions to drop online classes leaves the students out of choice.
- However, officials state that enough time was given to students to return to the city and it is time to attend offline classes as the examinations will be conducted offline. It is time to normalize offline classes as teachers have been bearing the burden of coming to college and taking lectures in class as well as online. Normalizing physical classes will help the teachers prepare the students for the exams.
- In the latest government resolution by the state dated January 25, the government has handed responsibility to universities and the universities have given the responsibility of implementing the SOPs to the colleges. However, there is no mention of what happens to the students against vaccines and how they will travel to and from college.
- This issue is yet to be discussed in the meeting of the Maharashtra Students Union with the VC of the University. The University has been demanded to set up a three-member committee to look into the implementation of SOP by the MASU.
- To know about GMAT coaching In India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !
Read Related Articles :