- Student organizations stage protests to demand the reopening of the Delhi University after the campus has been closed for almost two years now. Students claim that standard education has gone down.
- The DU has not issued any notification for the reopening of the campus, despite the DDMA approving the reopening of higher educational institutions from today. Officials have stated that a strategy will be formulated soon to reopen the university.
- Every college unit of the organization is set to submit a memorandum to the respective principals on February 7, demanding the reopening of the colleges. All the organizations are planning at conducting a mass movement against the DU for not reopening the campus immediately.
- Students will protest by holding a daylong demonstration outside the Academic Council meeting venue at the North Campus. The Students’ Federation of India has called for a protest outside the office of the vice-chancellor today to demand the immediate reopening of DU.
- An affiliate of the CPI-ML, AISA has called upon the students to boycott their classes and join the protest. However, the vice-chancellor stated that the campus will reopen in a few days to allow students to return to the campus since most of the students are from other states.
To know about College Admissions in India and more information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !