- St. George’s University has announced a new direct admissions partnership with George Brown College which offers two pathways for qualified graduates from George Brown College to gain immediate entry into St. George’s University Schools of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine.
- This partnership will provide the education and skills required for aspiring doctors and vets to serve the country. Through this expertise, students across both institutions will benefit greatly.
- Students who complete Pre-Health Science Pathway from George Brown College must submit two letters of recommendation, complete an interview and meet all the necessary admissions and grade requirements to be eligible to progress into one of the two pathways at St. George’s University.
- Candidates can enter a five-year Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Veterinary Medicine program if they hold a 3.2-grade point average. Those having a grade point average of at least 3.4 and a competitive GRE or MCAT score will be eligible to enter a four-year Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or Doctor of Medicine program.
- Medical students who are qualified will have an opportunity to spend their first year on the St. George’s University campus in Grenada or at the Northumbria University in the United Kingdom.
- All medical students will spend their second year in Grenada and their third- and fourth-year clinical rotations at affiliated hospitals in the United Kingdom or the United States. Elective opportunities will be available across various locations in Canada.
- Veterinary students who are qualified will have an opportunity to spend their first three years on the St. George’s University campus in Grenada and undertake their final clinical year at affiliated hospitals in Canada, the UK, the US, Ireland, Australia or the Netherlands.
To know about GMAT coaching In India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !
Read Related Articles :
Opportunities for international students on nursing – Canada