- The Second list of engineering admissions for the colleges in Maharashtra will be declared on December 17, 2021. After the CET results, the admission process began and the first common admission round ended on December 15.
- Last year, 96,337 students had registered for online admission and the admissions are expected to be higher this year as 1,08,718 students have registered for online admission.
- The total available seats this year in the engineering colleges across the state are 1,30,543 and in the first common admission process, around 1,00,072 students gave their preference for colleges.
- While a total of 77,877 students were admitted in the first round, 10,721 students were given the college of their first preference and nearly 43,635 students went into the second round of admissions by giving a betterment option.
- The students who have not taken admissions in the first round are waiting to be admitted to top-ranked colleges in the second round. However, as the competition is high, the seats are expected to be filled in the first two rounds and a good admission season is expected this academic year.
- A total of 62,174 seats are available in the second round and its merit list will be declared on December 17. Candidates are requested to go to their college centres between December 18 and 21 to confirm their admissions.
Get expert help for admission to Top-Ranked colleges in India and around the world only at www.collzy.com. Create your login or message us for more help.