- The UK has always been a great choice for pursuing PhD with a scholarship as it has a welcoming culture and is a popular destination for international students with many world-class universities. The country provides cutting-edge research facilities but also has higher living costs with programs bearing expensive price tags.
Here is a list of scholarships that are offered by the universities in the UK:
- Leeds University Business School: International Business Department Scholarship: Up to two PhD scholarships are provided for international applicants for three years. The scholarship for the last two years is renewable based on the performance and the person chosen for the scholarship will grant worth 15609 pounds.
- University of Cambridge: Harding Distinguished Postgraduate Scholars Program: 25 brilliant students of all disciplines and nationalities are provided with this scholarship. The scholarship winners will be receiving a package including the University Composition Fee, an annual stipend of 18000 pounds and a personal allowance of 6000 pounds.
- SOAS University of London CHASE: Studentships are offered to 56 candidates and a limited number is available for international applicants. A training grant and a stipend are expected to be received by the candidate.
- Aston University College of Business and Social Science: Six fully-funded PhD studentships are available for applicants who will be getting full tuition coverage at the international rate. Also, an annual maintenance grant of 15,840 pounds will be offered throughout the three years if you have obtained merit for your master’s dissertation along with a first or second upper-class honours degree.
- University of St. Andrews: Doctoral Scholarship in Biology and Statistics: Doctoral Scholarship is offered to a qualified student to take up research that would cover full tuition fees for up to three and a half years along with an annual maintenance stipend plus access to free GRADskills training program.
- University of Liverpool: Accounting and Finance Subject Group: The Graduate Teaching Fellowship is offered if you have a first or upper second class honours degree and you must have also obtained a distinction for your master’s degree. You will get the opportunity to complete a teacher training program and a stipend of 15,609 pounds.
- Swansea University: UKRI CDT in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing: A four-year fully-funded opportunity is provided to research these areas and after training, you will have several short-term work placements. You will be provided with a stipend of 15,921 pounds along with the full tuition fees.
- University of Exeter – PhD Scholarship: The students will have to work as teaching or research assistants for 180 hours a year as a part of the scholarship that will help in enhancing the research and education skills. Students are provided with a stipend of 19000 pounds per year and apply for additional funding for research and development.
- Imperial College London: Chemical Engineering PhD Scholarship: Nearly 10 students who have a first-class Honours Degree at master’s level are provided with the scholarship that is tenable for 42 months and covers the tuition fees as well as 21400 pounds for maintenance.
- Oxford University – Clarendon Scholarship: If the student applies for PhD program at oxford university, then he is qualified for the scholarship which covers full tuition fees and a living stipend of 15,609 pounds.
To know about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !