- SAT examination is the first step of achievement for students who aspire for learning opportunities in the USA. The examination is conducted by the College Board and is a popular exam attempted by students who wish to study abroad.
- This exam evaluates the academic inquisitiveness of the students and helps colleges to compare applicants. Along with the SAT scores, high school GPA of students, personal essays, letter of recommendation and their performance in extra-curricular activities are also assessed.
- The SAT examination is conducted in offline mode across specific examination centres and the fee for the examination is Rs.7700 which includes the regional fee. The registration charges for each subject are Rs. 1633 and the SAT subject test fee is Rs. 1930. The regional fee for Indian students is $49.
- Students who have qualified SAT can apply to undergraduate programs at American and Canadian universities and can also apply for scholarships based on their scores.
- SAT examination is of two types; the general test developed to evaluate the written, verbal and mathematical skills and the subject test developed to test the knowledge of the students in a specific subject. The exam duration is 3 hours and 50 minutes are given for the essay which is optional. The question paper consists of 154 questions.
- Candidates who are applying for graduation in the US, Canada, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, the UK or the Netherlands can participate in the SAT exam. Those candidates who are planning to take undergraduate courses can only take SAT exam and there is no age limit for the examination.
- The examination will be conducted on March 1, 2022 and the last date to register is February 11, 2022. Similarly, another session of examination will be conducted on May 7, 2022 and the last date to register is April 8, 2022.
To know about Career Counselling Services in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !