The registration process for the Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) 2022, which began on April 6, 2022, is currently accessible at cuet.samarth.ac.in. The registration process will be concluded on May 6, 2022. Those interested in participating in the CUET 2022 must visit the website and complete the online application form. CUET 2022 results are used to determine admission to undergraduate courses or programmes at major universities across the country. This exam will be administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and will be a computer-based Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) style test.
Fill out the CUET application form in the following order:
1. The official website is cuet.samarth.ac.in.
2. To become a member, fill in your personal and contact information.
3. Use the registration or application number generated by the system to complete the CUET 2022 application form.
4. Scanned documents should be uploaded, including a photograph, signature, Class 10 documents, and a caste certificate.
5. Make an online payment for the application fee.
6. After submitting the CUET 2022 UG application, download, save, and print the confirmation document.
\”There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing in the CUET (UG) – 2022.\” Candidates who have passed or are scheduled to take the Class 12th or equivalent examination in 2022, regardless of their age, are eligible to take the CUET (UG) – 2022 test. The candidates will, however, be required to meet the age requirements (if any) of the university (ies) to which they wish to apply,\” NTA stated in the CUET official information bulletin.
Want to get any information about CUET. please visit www.collzy.com