Last updated: July 02, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Collzy.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Collzy, 8E, W, 15, Western Ave, Sainik Farm, New Delhi, Delhi 110062.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Collzy, accessible from https://collzy.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the Refunded Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Refunds
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a Refund, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be Refunded:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be Refunded, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for Refund due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their natur