- Patna University has instructed its constituent colleges to complete the admission process for undergraduate courses against vacant seats by December 23 along with those seats that are reserved for categories such as fine arts, sports, wards of teachers and non-teaching staff of the university and physically challenged.
- Nearly 851 seats are vacant in both the self-financing and conventional streams and the number of vacant seats in various colleges includes 84 in Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, 117 in Patna Science College, 175 in Magadh Mahila College, 231 in BN College and 244 in Patna College.
- Colleges would invite applications from students who had already applied for centralized admission in response to the University’s call and admit the students on merit. The details will be available in the institutions concerned for honours-wise vacancies.
- The Last date for the submission of application forms for the online admission of M.A, M.Sc. and M.Com. courses is December 20. For Postgraduate self-financing courses, the last date for the submission of applications ended on December 7 and now, the concerned departments are making preparations for entrance tests and selecting candidates.
- Entrance tests will be held in the courses in which the applications received is at least 150% of the total sanctioned seats or else, the admissions will be finalized on the basis of the personal interview alone.
Get expert help for admission to Top-Ranked colleges in India and around the world only at www.collzy.com. Create your login or message us for more help.