- The Delhi University School of Open Learning commenced its admission process on October 22 and it is seen that over 2500 students who have scored between 90 and 100 per cent marks in their Board exams in Class 12 have applied for their courses in SOL.
- The highest number of applicants was recorded in B.Com. (Honours). Nearly, 429 students who have secured seats have scored marks between 95 per cent and 100 per cent. A total of 1.3 lakh applications have been received and nearly 65000 students have secured admissions by paying fees.
- Many students who have applied have scored above 65 per cent marks while few students have scored below 60 per cent. SOL follows Choice based credit system as all other regular colleges and students are given the option to migrate to SOL from a regular college and vice versa.
- The number of students who have scored above 90 per cent marks in their board exams and have opted for the following subjects includes 142 for B.A. (Honours) English, 305 for Political Science (Honours), 567 for B.Com., 618 for B.A. Program and 954 for B.Com. (Honours).
- The number of students who have scored above 95 per cent marks and have opted for the following subjects includes 19 for B.A. (Honours) English, 41 for Political Science (Honours), 135 for B.Com., 56 for B.A. Program and 178 for B.Com. (Honours).
- The highest scorers in each course include 97.2% in B.A. (Honours) English, 98.2% in B.A. program, 98.4% in Political Science (Honours), 99% in B.Com. and 99.2% in B.Com. (Honours).
Get expert help for admission to Top-Ranked colleges in India and around the world only at www.collzy.com. Create your login or message us for more help.