- More than 1000 students were awarded their degrees on 28 December 2021, during the tenth convocation of Dr. BR Ambedkar University. The former ISRO chief was the chief guest at the event and spoke about the new features and policy.
- He encouraged the students to think innovatively and adopt a lifelong learning perspective along with addressing the new and evolving socio-economic challenges. He highlighted the role of universities in national development mainly in the next decade when India will possess a huge demographic dividend.
- 1042 students were awarded Ph.D., M.Phil., M.B.A., M.A., B.A. (Hons.) and Diplomas in fields of Human Etymology, Development studies, Psychosocial Clinical Studies, Development Practice, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Social Design, etc.
- The Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia was invited as the guest of honour and he stated that the students must hold their certificate with great pride. He invited the students to join the Desh Ke Mentors program launched by the AAP government and work on mentoring the students studying in the government schools of Delhi.
- The fourth campus of Ambedkar University is being developed in Dhirpur which stretches over 49 acres and a fifth campus is being set up in Rohini. More than 5000 students will be able to take admissions to the university in Dhirpur campus and 3475 seats are available in the Rohini campus.
- Both the campuses are designed world-class and environmentally sustainable with are self-sufficient in terms of energy and will use green energy.
To know about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !