- The third phase of admissions for general undergraduate courses in the online mode will have begun from yesterday, i.e., January 7 and will continue till Sunday. Students will be able to access the web options from January 10 to 12 and the seat allotment will be done on January 17 for which students must report to college from January 18.
- The Second phase was considered as the final phase but after considering the appeals made by the students, a decision to conduct the third phase was taken. Helpline centres will be available at the counseling centres from January 10.
- The Chairman of APSCHE stated that after the complete implementation of NEP, the Gross Enrollment Ratio will be improved. A state Quality Assurance Cell and State Research Board was set up to support universities and colleges to provide quality education and promote research quality respectively.
- The country is being implemented with a higher education planning board for the first time and the education system is being strengthened by partnering with major institutions like the IITs.
- The Colleges will be provided accreditation through QAC and a ten-month Honours degree internship is introduced with multiple entries and exit opportunities. He stated that within three years of introducing the QAC, all the colleges in the state will get accredited and have the capability of conducting workshops for the students.
To know about about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !
Read Related Articles :