- At the University of Louisiana Monroe, Liew International Student Center, Students raise flags representing their home countries. The University of Louisiana Monroe has restructured the former Office of International Services into two divisions to expand and enhance services for the International Students of ULM.
- The Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is home to the new Office of International students and Multicultural Affairs and ISMA manages the Liew International Student Center, works with the campus international student organizations and assists students with academic and other needs.
- A dedicated unit is created by the Office of Admission and Scholarships to recruit and admit new undergraduate international students and also support the international undergraduate and graduate students in their F-1 visa responsibilities.
- Staff who have experience managing the complex documentation of International students will work with those students and recruiters will actively seek and engage potential students from across the globe.
- This division among the two offices will provide efficient service and a richer cultural experience for international students. The international student population will be provided with cultural enrichment and student advocacy.
To know about Career Counselling Services in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !