- The Middlebury Institute has launched its third online graduate degree on Master of Arts in International Education and Management. The course will begin from Fall 2022 and applications are open now to register.
- Students will be given the option to complete the degree fully online, in person or blended mode. Students will be able to progress through the program at their chosen pace, part-time or full time and standard fall and spring semester course offerings will be supplemented with January term and summer opportunities.
- This program will pave the way to a variety of advantages for students and will provide a lot of flexibility. The flexibility induced in this program will allow the students who are unable to enrol full time or move to Monterey to take part and working professionals including those working internationally will be offered this program.
- The shift to online classes increased diversity in terms of race, age, ethnicity, identity, gender, location, family structure, abilities and professional background. The new approach also allows to partner more broadly and to bring educators and professionals from outside Monterey.
- This program will be an integration of theory, research and professional practice through mentorship from working professionals and applied projects. Additional adaptations will be required for this new approach and students who are enrolled in the 48-credit online program will have access to all personalized career and advising resources. Students will earn their degrees in 18 months to three years.
To know about Career Counselling services in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !