The east campus phase of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is in its final phase.
Delhi will soon get a new university campus. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University\’s new campus will be set up in east Delhi. Moreover, The campus will be equipped with a capacity to accommodate 2400 students.
The University\’s last phase of construction was inspected. Also, this facility will provide students with world-class higher education. Two new schools are launched under the new campus which include the University School of Design & Innovation (USDI) and the University School of Automation & Robotics (USAR).
Above all, five new bachelor’s degree programs will be offered in these schools. They include:
- B.Des. (120 Seats) program at USDI
- A B.Tech. in Automation & Robotics (120 Seats) program at USAR
- B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science (120 Seats) program at USAR
- A B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (120 Seats) program at USAR
- B.Tech. in Industrial Internet of Things (120 Seats) program at USAR
Thank you for reading! Please submit your details in the link below in order to help us reach out and help you with your college admission queries.
To know about counselling for Abroad studies and more Information like this make sure to visit our site Collzy now!