- The President of India stated that local languages are being promoted through the National Education Policy and the UGC regulations have been changed to link higher education with skill development.
- The President also emphasized conducting important entrance examinations for undergraduate courses in Indian languages. Nineteen engineering colleges in 10 states will start teaching six Indian languages and the NEP is implemented to give shape to the potential and resolve of Atmanirbhar Bharat.
- More than 2.25 crore youths across the country have been skilled through Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras, Jan Shikshan Sansthan and ITIs through the Skill India Mission. Under the Skill India Mission, six special training programs related to healthcare have been launched to fight against Covid-19 to help the healthcare sector.
- In every tribal majority block, Eklavya Residential Model Schools are being established for the education of tribal youth and the current 33 Sainik Schools have begun to accept female students. These schools will help in empowering about three-and-a-half lakh tribal youths and a provision has been made in the NEP for Gender Inclusion to promote learning capability among the female.
- The Construction of IIT and IIM Jammu is going on in full swing to provide better opportunities for people in Jammu and Kashmir. Work is currently in progress in two AIIMS, one in Jammu and another in Kashmir and on seven medical colleges.
To know about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !