- Jamia Millia Islamia University has been awarded an A++ ranking by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council(NAAC).
- The Vice-Chancellor stated that it would have been easy for the student body, the staff and faculty members to have taken a back seat in their progress due to the incident that took place during the protests against the Citizenship Amendment Act.
- She also stated that they are alive and doing well and those students who were injured are back to normalcy. She added to her statement that they did not lose hope and accept their defeat but rather gave a befitting reply by improving its NAAC ranking.
- NAAC gives A++ as the highest grade to the institutions based on various parameters such as infrastructure, learning resources, research, evaluation, governance and innovation. In the previous cycle, the university had acquired an A grade from NAAC.
- The Vice-Chancellor commented that the ranking serves as a confidence booster that will help them work hard to stay on the top along with being an example for other universities so that they can also work hard to achieve the top grade.
- Jamia Millia University has indeed worked hard to reach such great heights in a very short span of time despite the hurdles that came in their way in the form of the Covid pandemic. They will serve as a role model for all other institutions that stay behind.
Get expert help for admission to Top-Ranked colleges in India and around the world only at www.collzy.com. Create your login or message us for more help.