- The Exam Department of Mumbai University has initiated the process to resume the offline format of exams from the upcoming summer session. A detailed timetable along with the guidelines to hold offline exams will be released very soon.
- The Semester II exams for degree courses in traditional streams of Arts, Science and Commerce will be conducted offline for regular as well as backlog candidates but for Semester IV, the examination will be completely online.
- The online exam will be conducted for backlog candidates from Semesters I, III and V only and for the final semester VI, the mode of examination will be decided after the university collects data of vaccinated candidates and the state transport situation.
- Semesters II and IV for postgraduate courses will be held offline and Semesters I and III will be conducted in online mode for the regular as well as backlog students. Offline examinations will be a combination of Multiple-Choice questions and subjective questions with 50% for each.
- For professional courses such as Management, Technology and Interdisciplinary stream, all exams will be in the subjective format and will be conducted offline. The exams which are to be held offline will be held in the same format across the Mumbai University jurisdiction.
To know about Ielts coaching in India and more information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !