- Several Masters Scholarships for September 2022 is offered by Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow for international students. The amount of scholarship awarded will be between 9000-10000 Euro depending on the subject area and course fee.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit rather than the financial need for students who demonstrate excellent academic performance in their Scholarship Application and their Master\’s program application.
- The student must also have any relevant extracurricular or professional experience and career development and must contribute to the overall academic, experiential and cultural profile of the program cohort.
- Scholarships will be awarded from the end of April 2022 onwards on a monthly rolling basis and the final date for the consideration of applications will be 31 August 2022. Candidates are requested not to submit any duplicate applications as all the forms and statements submitted will remain under consideration.
- Up to 35 students who have opted for subjects such as Economics, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Business, Management, Strategy and Organization and Management Science will be receiving the scholarship.
- Candidates must be self-funded and already hold an offer of a place on one of the full-time M.Sc. programs offered by the institution for entry on September 2022 along with being deemed international with regards to Fee status to be eligible for this scholarship.
- A maximum of 1000 word statement must be provided by the interested candidates demonstrating through their ideas, experience and future career plans along with their reason for joining the program they have chosen and the reason they should be awarded this scholarship.
- The overall quality of their application and financial need are also the necessary criteria with which the candidates will be considered.
To know about Career Counselling services in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !