- The Diploma in Tibetan is a program for a duration of 1-year. This Diploma course in the Tibetan Language allows you to polish your Tibetan language reading, writing, comprehension, and communication skills. The curriculum of this Diploma course in Tibetan is structured in a manner that allows even a non-speaking Tibetan candidate to understand and speak Tibetan fluently.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY :
- Admissions to a Diploma course in the Tibetan Language are done on both merit and entrance basis.
- Candidates from all the streams of Arts, Science, and Commerce can pursue this Diploma course in the Tibetan language after qualifying for their 10+2 examination from a board or institution recognized by the government. Candidates must have also secured a minimum of 45% aggregate score in their 10+2 level to be eligible for this
- Diploma course in the Tibetan language.·Candidates with a Certificate/Diploma course in the Tibetan language with a minimum of Grade 10 level qualification are also eligible for this Diploma Course in the Tibetan language.
- The candidates who had obtained their Diploma/Certificate in the Tibetan language one or more years earlier than the year of applying for admission must appear for an entrance test which is usually conducted by the respective colleges.
A List of the syllabus included under the curriculum of a Diploma Course in the Tibetan
- Paper 1- Communicative Grammar
- Paper 2- Translation and Written Communication Skills
- Paper 3- Spoken
Other similar courses to pursue after completing a Diploma in Tibetan:
- Advanced Diploma in Tibetan
- Certificate course in Tibetan
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: SALARY AND JOB
Popular job opportunities with a Diploma in Tibetan:
- Freelancer: 2.11 lacs per annum
- Teacher: 4.02 Lakhs per annum
- Translator: 3.10 Lakhs per anum
- Content Writer: 5.04 Lakhs per annum
- Commercial language trainer: 4.03 Lakhs per annum
- This Diploma course in the Tibetan language is for those candidates who are looking for a program that can help them gain a valuable set of practical skills. After acquiring the diploma, students can build their careers as language experts in the Tibetan language. As a student pursuing this Diploma in Tibetan, you will explore different Tibetan scriptures, ancient literature, modern literature, poetry, history, the evolution of the language through time, grammar, and much more. You will also get to learn how the Tibetan language has evolved over the past few decades. Recruitment for those with a Diploma in Tibetan takes place in domains such as journalism, educational firms, new channels, mass communication, content writing platforms, and much more.
For more Information like this do register yourself at Collzy now !
Follow our social for regular updates :