- Jindal Global University’s Finance School has collaborated with international institutions in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom. Students of B.Com. (Hons.) and B.A. (Hons.) in Finance and Entrepreneurship at JGU will benefit from the international collaborations with top universities in Canada, Germany, Australia, UK and Israel.
- More than 15 B.Com. students were provided with the opportunity to attend semester exchange in online or offline mode. By 2022, it is expected that the list of partners offering international mobility options will be more comprehensive and diverse.
- The nine partner universities across five countries offer specialized learning in programs that are attractive for graduates of commerce, finance, accounting and entrepreneurship. Students will also be benefitted from various types of international opportunities.
- As the students are returning to the campus, JSBF has doubled its efforts to partner with universities to provide holistic global education in commerce, entrepreneurship and finance. These programs will be offered to the current students of B.Com. (Hons.) and B.A. (Hons.) Finance and Entrepreneurship along with the students of the new programs that will commence from August 2022.
- The new programs will include a B.Com. (Hons.) in Capital Markets in partnership with the National Stock Exchange Academy and a Global B.Com. (Hons.) in partnership with Deakin University Australia. The Jindal and Deakin Education Partnership was launched in October 2021 to offer innovative models of global education, research and training for students in India.
- Under this partnership, JSBF will offer the Global B.Com. (Hons.) program in which the students will be transferred to Deakin University in Australia in the third year where they will study and earn a Bachelor of Business and their MBA International.
- During the pandemic, JSBF explored short term opportunities with the Nottingham Trent University in the UK which remotely hosted 22 commerce students of JSBF in a virtual summer school. 13 commerce students participated in an international competition organized by the Canada-based University of New Brunswick in the fields of finance, data science and technology.
- Scholars from Macquarie University, Monash University and the National University of Singapore delivered virtual lectures on digital finance, e-payments and Fintech to JSBF students. JSBF is also set to launch an M.Sc. in Behavioral Finance.
Read Related Articles :