- Indira Gandhi National Open University, School of Agriculture has launched three programs namely, M.Sc. in Food Safety and Quality Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness and Diploma in Horticulture. These courses are set to begin from the January 2022 session.
- IGNOU is currently offering a PG Diploma in Food Safety and Quality management and this new M.Sc. program in Food Safety and Quality Management will be offered through Open and Distance Learning Mode. The minimum duration of this course is 2 years and the maximum duration is 4 years.
- Students who have completed a graduation or postgraduation degree in Science with Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology will be eligible to apply. Graduates or PG Diploma holders in Food Safety and Quality Management will be accepted through lateral entry for the second year of the M.Sc. course.
- Candidates who have completed a graduation or post-graduation in allied sciences such as Food Science, Agriculture, Food Technology, Engineering, Home Science, Life Science, Hospitality Management, etc., are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who hold a graduation degree in any discipline or learners who have passed class 12 or an equivalent course can apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness course. The minimum and maximum duration of the course is one year and three years respectively. Candidates who are interested can register through the official website ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
To know about College Admissions in India and more information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !