The Merit list will be on the basis of a unique combination of college and program selected by the candidates.
The Delhi University will be releasing the Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS) 2022 merit list for Round 1 for undergraduate admission. The University will release the list on October 18 on the official website admission.uod.ac.in.
The Merit list will be on the basis of a unique combination of college and program selected by the candidates. For the Unreserved category, the merit list will comprise all the candidates including the candidates under the reserved category in order of merit.
Candidates must check the list and submit their acceptance within the due date and time. Candidates can accept the allocated seat only for the round in which the seat is allocated to them. A candidate can accept only one allocated seat if they are offered multiple seats in a particular round.
The criteria for the preparation of the merit list are as follows:
- Programme-group merit list – The list will be prepared in the order of the programme-group which consists of the same programme-specific eligibility criteria.
- Allocation also depends on the category of candidates.
- The availability of seats will also be the prime factor in the preparation of the merit list.
- The list will also be prepared by following other rules as published on the admission website of DU.
- Also, the rules mentioned in the CSAS 2022 information brochure will be followed.
The university will decline the allotment if a candidate fails to submit acceptance for the allocated seat. Thus, this will disqualify the candidate from participating in subsequent rounds of CSAS 2022.
Thank you for reading! Please submit your details in the link below in order to help us reach out and help you with your college admission queries.