How can I get into a foreign university to pursue a post-graduate degree?

How can I get into a foreign university to pursue a post-graduate degree?

If you want to study abroad, you\’ll have to take one language exam and one standardised exam as part of the admissions procedure. You may be excluded from standardised examinations depending on the country, course, institution, or university you are pursuing, but you will still be needed to complete one language exam to demonstrate English language ability. You may also be asked to submit scores from one standardised test, depending on the programme and college/university.

Exams Required for Studying Abroad

Exams in foreign languages

The language exams demonstrate your command of the English language. To get admitted to any university in an English-speaking country, you must take one of the language exams. These are necessary for practically all courses, including undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, and diploma programmes (unless mentioned).

Different countries give one language exam precedence over others. Here are a few of the most popular English language examinations utilised by popular study abroad destinations:

IELTS: The IELTS exam is used to gain admission to universities in the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. The IELTS score is valid for a period of two years.

TOEFL: The TOEFL exam is preferred by universities in the United States and Canada, but it is not accepted by many colleges in the United Kingdom. Your TOEFL scores are valid for two years after you receive your results.

PTE: The PTE exam is accepted by a few colleges in the United States and by the majority of colleges in the United Kingdom. Universities in the United Kingdom prefer CAE and CPE. PTE Academic scores are also valid for up to two years after the exam date.

For foreign universities, a standardised entrance exam is required.

The entrance exam for studying abroad for a variety of degrees can vary. Exams are necessary for various courses, and they vary. You will be required to take only one standardised exam for abroad education, depending on the courses you choose. So, if you want to pursue MS, you\’ll have to take MS tests in another country. Similarly, if you choose to pursue an MBA overseas, you will be required to take MBA abroad exams. Additionally, many countries have distinct standardised assessments.

Exams for Scholarships to Study Abroad

The GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, and ACT are the most popular and relevant entry exams for studying abroad. Students who perform well in these worldwide competitive tests may be eligible for financial assistance in the form of scholarships. Many schools and institutions assess an aspirant\’s success in these international entrance tests when deciding whether or not to offer a scholarship.

Exams required to study abroad after 12th grade

Students who have completed their higher secondary education can take a variety of entrance tests to study overseas. The SAT, ACT, GRE, TOEFL, and IELTS are some of the most common standardised tests that students can take in preparation for studying abroad. The exam you take is always determined by the course, college, and nation you wish to study in.

After 10th grade, there are exams to take in order to study abroad.

After class ten, students can take a variety of tests; however, it is usually a better option to continue your education abroad after finishing high school. After completing your higher secondary education or selecting a specific stream, it is preferable to study abroad. After completing their tenth grade, students can study in Singapore. Aside from that, several colleges and institutions require that the applicant be at least 18 years old and that a guardian accompany the student to ensure his or her safety.

Want to get any information about study abroad? please visit       

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *