- The Draft of Undergraduate Curriculum 2022 was released by the Delhi University that is in line with the National Education Policy 2020. The Draft is available on the official website du.ac.in and online suggestions are invited from students, parents, recruiters and academicians through a Google Form till January 30.
- Students who pursue a four-year undergraduate program will be awarded an Honours degree at the end of the course if they have scored at least 88 credits in the Discipline out of 176 credits, i.e., 50% of the total credits.
- At least four elective papers can be selected by the students from any other discipline other than the core discipline. Students who opt for writing a dissertation on major/minor at the 7th and 8th semesters are given a mandatory program on research methodologies as one of their generic electives in their 6th and 7th semesters.
- Students are provided with multiple entries and exit points at various stages of the program to help them complete their studies depending on their priorities in life. The curriculum is framed in such a way that it promotes holistic development of the academic and non-academic spheres of the students.
- Life skills will be imparted in the initial years such as Environment and Sustainable Development Studies, Computational Skills, IT and Data Analytics, Science and Society, Communication Skills, Ethics and Culture, etc.
To know about Delhi University Merit Based Courses and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !