- Admissions are invited for the four-year B.Sc. Nursing program at the Government Nursing College, Kavaratti, Lakshadweep for the Academic Year 2021-2022 by the Directorate of Medical and Health Services Kavaratti under the Administration of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep.
- Applications are invited from male and female candidates from India and preference will be given to the natives of Lakshadweep. Candidates must have passed 10+2 in the Science stream with a minimum of 45 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together for eligibility and must have passed in English individually.
- Students who have passed from the State Open School and National Institute of Open School with Science subjects and English are also eligible for applications. The minimum age of the applicant must be 17 and the maximum age must be 35.
- Out of the 30 seats, 90 per cent of seats are reserved for female candidates and 10 per cent is reserved for male candidates. Applications must be submitted at jipsaan.com in online mode by 5 p.m. on 18 December 2021 and must upload a scanned copy of the required documents.
- A set of self-attested hard copies of the application form and the relevant documents should be submitted to the Principal, Government Nursing College, Kavaratti, Lakshadweep. Selection will be based on the offline entrance test that is to be held at Kavaratti, Ernakulum and Mangalore on 20 December 2021 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Students are requested to report to the exam hall at 10 a.m. and the paper will consist of five parts containing 20 objective type questions each from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Aptitude for Nursing. 50 percentile will be the minimum qualifying marks.
Get expert help for admission to Top-Ranked colleges in India and around the world only at www.collzy.com. Create your login or message us for more help.