- Bachelor of Fine Arts is a four years undergraduate degree program. It presents an insight into varying realms of visuals and performing arts.
- Candidates from all the streams of Arts, Science, and Commerce can pursue this course after qualifying for their 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a board or institution recognized by the government of India.
Some of the major subjects included under the Bachelor of Fine Arts course are listed below:
- Aesthetics, Portrait Painting, Illustrations, Poster Design, History and Appreciation of Art, Graphics Printmaking, Ceramics and Moulds, Printmaking, Life Study, etc.
Courses to pursue after completing the Bachelor of Fine Arts course:
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- PG Diploma Courses
- Ph.D. or Doctor of Philosophy
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES : JOB AND SALARY
Popular job opportunities after completing the Bachelor of Fine Arts course:
|Job Profile||Average Annual Salary|
|Fine Artist||INR 4,00,000|
|Graphic Designer||INR 3,06,000|
|3D Visualizer||INR 4,80,000|
|Art Critic||INR 5,00,000|
Fine Art is a field that permits you to convey your message through your creativity, pictures, and illustrations. Not only that, but it also empowers you to harness your talent and nourish that artist inside you. Fine Arts is an ambitious sector in India but it has a lot of potentials since India is after all a country abundant in different art forms and cultures. However, art is not something that one can master with a simple degree. While you can always be a gifted self-made artist, you also need to attend a quality art school that will accommodate a worthy skill set and one that is rooted in the conceptual regards of art-creation.
If you are soliciting out some advice on top colleges in India that offer a BFA degree, then you can get in touch with our career guidance counselors at Collzy – College Made Easy .
Read Related Articles :