- Bachelor of Arts, Spanish is a three years undergraduate degree program and it spans over six semesters.
- Candidates from all the streams of Arts, Science, and Commerce can pursue this course after qualifying for their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a board recognized by the government.
Some of the subjects included under the BA Spanish course are listed below:
- Spanish Language, Oral Expression, Spanish History and Civilization, Latin American History and Civilization, History of Spanish Language and Dialectology, etc.
Courses to pursue after completing the BA Spanish course:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Ph. D of Doctor of Philosophy
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: JOB AND SALARY
- Popular job opportunities after completing BA Spanish:
|1. Bilingual Educator||3 lakhs to 5 lakhs per year|
|2. Customer Service Advisor (Spanish Language)||7 lakhs – 20 lakhs per year|
|3. Linguist||$40,000 – $100,000 per year|
|4.Translators/Interpreters||$19.67 – $66 per hour|
|5. Jobs in Embassy||21 lakhs – 39 lakhs|
|6. Freelancing Projects||2 lakhs – 4 lakhs|
- Language is an art that allows one to perceive the world around them. It opens up new doors of communication between different people and society. According to reports, a shocking 4.85 % of the world’s population today speaks Spanish. This statistical data succeeds the number of English speakers by 0.02%. Spanish has great career scopes and has promising job opportunities. Therefore, pursuing a BA in Spanish is a profitable and smart choice.
There are a handful of colleges in India that offer a Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish. If you wish to seek our help in shortlisting these top institutes, be sure to visit our website Collzy for further details.