- Engineering colleges in Pune are busy with college-level admissions after the second round of centralized admission process ended on December 21. The Director of the College of Engineering Pune stated that 100 percent of allotments were received in both the rounds and about 95 percent of seats are already taken.
- He also stated that the students are preferring courses rather than preferring colleges and thus are trying again in the next round hoping to get their favorite course. Also, the institutions have planned to begin the lectures from the first Monday of January for the first-year students.
- The classes will be held in online mode for three to four weeks during which vaccination data will be collected and after analyzing the status the classes will thereafter be shifted to offline mode.
- Almost 85 percent of admissions were over after two CAP rounds and some seats are kept vacant for college-based admissions. Another round of admissions will take place on December 26-27 and the seats will be filled by then.
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology, Pimpri, completed 87 percent of admissions in the first two rounds and some seats are vacant in the mechanical and civil departments which are expected to be filled in the college level round. Various sessions on different modes as a part of the induction program are being conducted in online mode as per the guidelines of AICTE.
To know about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to visit our site Collzy now !