Candidates can submit the completed application forms to the university by 4 pm on December 12.
Delhi University has launched a Financial Support Scheme. This is exclusively for students who come from economically weaker backgrounds. Moreover, they must have enrolled in full-time UG and PG courses at the university. Interested candidates can apply at the official website https://shortest.link/dufss.
Candidates must fill out an application available online. They must enter their personal details, course and college details along with their contact information. Candidates can submit the completed application forms to the university by 4 pm on December 12.
There will be a 100 per cent of fee relaxation for students whose family annual income is less than Rs 4 lakh. A fee waiver of 50 per cent will be given for candidates whose family income is between Rs 4 and 8 lakh.
Candidates must submit a list of documents along with their application forms which include:
- Marksheet of the last exam passed,
- ITR of parents, wherever applicable,
- Copies of bonafide student in Degree/Post Graduate degree course,
- Copies of fee receipts mentioning the amount under different heads separately,
- Copy of bank passbook showing the student’s name, Account number and IFSC code,
- Annual family income certificate for the last financial year issued by Tehsildar.
Thank you for reading! Please submit your details in the link below in order to help us reach out and help you with your college admission queries.