- Delhi University will now be providing a chance to students who were not able to complete their degree to return to the university and take their exams.
- A proposal was approved at the Executive Council meeting held on January 28 that was conducted to discuss the centenary celebrations of the university. The celebrations will begin from May 1 and year-long events are planned by the university which will continue till May 1, 2023.
- This is named the \”centenary chance\” and students who could not complete their degree for some reason give their papers and earn their degree from the university. Students would be given two chances between May 1, 2022 and March 1, 2023; one around September and October and the other around March to take up their examinations.
- Such students will have a separate registration. As the system and the syllabus have been changed now when compared to the previous years, the chance is speculated to be given to those students who have been at DU in the last four-five years.
- However, this chance will not allow the students who left the course in their first year to complete their remaining two years through this. This chance is only for those who could not take a couple of papers.
To know about Du merit Based Colleges and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !