- Delhi University that offers over 70,000 UG seats has implemented fives changes in the upcoming academic session 2022-2023. Firstly, Delhi University will offer admissions to different undergraduate courses through the Central Universities Common Entrance Test. The examination will be conducted in two parts namely, aptitude and subject-specific.
- Secondly, Four-Year Undergraduate courses are to be implemented this year in which DU will allow students to opt for a three-year Honours program or a four-year Honours program or a four-year Honours program with research.
- Thirdly, The Academic Bank of Credits will allow the students to earn courses for various courses. The credits will be transferred to the academic bank which will act as a commercial bank in which students will be able to hold accounts.
- Fourthly, Students will have multiple entries and exit schemes and students will be able to exit the course after the first, second or third year. Students can also exit the program and will be permitted to join the program later on.
- Fifthly, Delhi University will be discontinuing the existing M.Phil. program in line with the NEP and direct admissions will be allowed for Ph.D. programs after post-graduation or a four-year Bachelor’s degree with Research.
To know about College Admissions in Delhi University and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !