- Delhi University has planned to conduct an entrance exam for admissions into various undergraduate courses from the academic session 2022-2023. The admissions will be through Delhi University Common Entrance Test or Central Universities Common Entrance Test.
- The difference between both the tests is that the DUET is for admissions to DU while CUCET is a national level entrance including several central universities. Delhi University conducts DUET for admissions into UG, PG, M.Phil., and Ph.D. programs.
- DUET is conducted by the National Testing Agency which is an online entrance exam consisting of Multiple Choice Questions. The entrance exam will test your quantitative ability, general awareness, reasoning, analyzing ability and English.
- The written entrance is conducted for two hours consisting of 100 questions and students are awarded four marks for a correct answer and a negative mark will be given for a wrong answer.
- CUCET was proposed under the NEP and it is the common entrance test for admissions to UG courses featuring questions from math, science, history and civics. The exam pattern will consist of general knowledge and logical reasoning questions and will focus on building aptitude.
- If the university implements CUCET, 50 percent weightage will be given to the entrance exam and the other 50 percent weightage will be given to class 12 board exams as per the existing cut-off system.
- Description: The difference between both the tests is that the DUET is for admissions to DU while CUCET is a national-level entrance including several central universities.
To know about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !