- The UK Visas and Immigration has been accepting Graduate Visa applications which allows eligible students to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate degree and work in the UK for up to two years.
- A student can be eligible based on the education provider where the course was completed, the kind, of course, the applicant completed and the duration of the students’ study in the UK. A student can also apply for a graduate visa if the applicant is in the UK and holds a Student Visa or a Tier 4 Student Visa.
- The Applicant must also have acquired a UK bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree or completed another course for the required period on a Tier 4 student visa or student visa. An applicant must have studied a course in the UK for at least 12 months or the full length of the course.
- If the applicant had to study outside the UK on account of the pandemic, the rule of a minimum requirement of 12 months does not apply. If the student has been issued a visa for more than 12 months, any time spent by the applicant studying the course outside the UK between January 2020 and September 2021 will be counted.
- The applicant must have returned to the UK by 27 September 2021 or before the expiry of the visa, whichever is sooner to apply for the Graduate visa. The application for the graduate visa must be submitted to the UK Home Office before the applicants’ current visa expires.
- Graduate visa will be issued for 2 years and for applicants who hold a PhD or other doctoral qualification, the visa will be issued for 3 years. The validity of the visa will begin from the day the application is approved.
- A graduate visa cannot be renewed and if the applicant wishes to continue staying in the UK beyond the period of the visa, then an application to switch the visa to another category must be made prior to the expiry of the graduate visa.
To know about Career Counselling services in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !