The government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to reopen schools with full capacity. Class 1 to 12 will reopen with 100% capacity in the entire state.
New SOPs are issued by the School Education Department to open the schools in the state with full capacity. But the reopening date has not been declared by the government. The guidelines declared by the state government are given below –
- All teaching and non teaching staffs will mandatorily have to get double dose of vaccination.
- Apart from all these, schools and students will have to follow all the Standard Operating Procedures issued by the central and state government in regard to COVID19 protocols.
- All the schools and hostels from Class 1 to Class 12 will function with 100 percent capacity.
- State government will take decisions on conducting online classes or operating digital platforms to teach at schools in near future. However, broadcasting educational material on Doordarshan and WhatsApp groups will continue.
- Students must submit a no-objection certificate from their respective parents to attend physical classes.
To know about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !