- The Diploma in Punjabi is a program for a duration of 1-year. This Diploma course in the Punjabi Language allows you to polish your language reading, writing, comprehension, and communication skills. The curriculum of this Diploma course in Punjabi is structured in a manner that allows even a non-speaking Punjabi candidate to understand and speak Punjabi fluently.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Admissions to a Diploma course in the Punjabi Language is done on both merit and entrance basis.
- Candidates from all the streams of Arts, Science, and Commerce can pursue this Diploma course in the Punjabi language after qualifying for their 10+2 examination from a board or institution recognized by the government. Candidates must have also secured a minimum of 45% aggregate score in their 10+2 level to be eligible for this Diploma course in the Punjabi language.
- Candidates with a Certificate/Diploma course in the Punjabi language with a minimum of Grade 10 level qualification are also eligible for this Diploma Course in the Punjabi language.
- The candidates who had obtained their Diploma/Certificate in the Punjabi language one or more years earlier than the year of applying for admission must appear for an entrance test which is usually conducted by the respective colleges.
A List of the syllabus included under the curriculum of a Diploma Course in the Punjabi language:
- Paper 1- Communicative Grammar
- Paper 2- Translation and Written Communication Skills
- Paper 3- Spoken
Other similar courses to pursue after completing a Diploma in Punjabi:
- Advanced Diploma in Punjabi
- Certificate course in Punjabi
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: SALARY AND JOB
Popular job opportunities with a Diploma in Punjabi:
- Freelancer: 2.0 lacs per annum
- Teacher: 4.0 Lakhs per annum
- Translator: 3.0 Lakhs per annum
- Content Writer: 5.0 Lakhs per annum
- Commercial language trainer: 4.0 Lakhs per annum
- This Diploma course in the Punjabi language is for those candidates who are looking for a program that can help them gain a valuable set of practical skills and would like to build their career as a language expert in the Punjabi language. As a student pursuing this Diploma in Punjabi, you will explore different Punjabi scriptures, poetry, the history, the evolution of the language through time, grammar, and much more. You will also get to learn how the Punjabi language has evolved over the past few decades. Recruitment sectors for those with a Diploma in Punjabi include journalism, educational firms, new channels, mass communication, content writing platforms, and much more.