- Delhi University has issued guidelines regarding the undergraduate and postgraduate examination to be held in March-April stating that the internal assessment will be decided on assignment instead of three-part class test, tutorial test and attendance, in view of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- DU has also stated through the guidelines that the internal assessment, project, viva, practical, oral, internship, apprenticeship and fieldwork must be completed by March 25 before the end semester theory examinations.
- Teachers will assign assignments based on the practical syllabus for undergraduate courses and the practical assessment can be used for those who have done this activity during online practical classes.
- For postgraduate courses, evaluation of practical examination will be done on continuous evaluation mode based only on the syllabus. Courses which consist of practical, viva and oral examinations can be completed by the teachers through Skype or any other online platform.
- For professional and technical courses where an internship is used for completing the degree, the students have been asked to complete an online internship from home and the evaluation of the dissertation for UG, PG will be done on the basis of written assignment.
- Projects have also been asked to be completed based on review or data and not on lab or field-based work. The Data is asked to be sent to the examination branch if such activities have already been conducted.
- Meanwhile, the odd semester exams to be conducted in March/April will be in online open book mode and the even semester examinations to be conducted in May will be in Physical mode in Delhi University.
To know about DU merit Based courses and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !