CBSE announced the much-awaited Class 12th BOARDS result on July 30, 2021, at 2 pm on its official website cbseresults.nic.in. The national educational BOARD had priorly sanctioned the cancelation of the examinations following the deafening COVID-19 turmoil in the country. Due to this, CBSE had adopted an alternative evaluation strategy for conferring the results for this academic year.
Check some of the highlighting conclusions from the CBSE CLASS 12th BOARDS results.
- 65,000 students were held back by the BOARD. These students will be collecting their final results on the 5th of August.
- The pass percentage is approximately 99.37%, with girls transcending the boys with a pass percentage margin of 0.54 percent. A shocking 70,000 students in total have secured scores above 90 percent.
- CBSE marked the highest number of students who passed the 10+2 level examination. About 12,00,000 students have qualified for the exams this year.
- PM Narendra Modi personally congratulated all graduates for successfully passing their exams during the COVID-19 crisis.
- The results have attracted mixed reactions from students and have drawn both positive and negative feedback. While some are commending the system for finding an alternate method of passing students, many students are equally upset due to the unfair circumstances.
- Students can appear for compartment exams if they are not satisfied with their scores and the current evaluation system. CBSE will be announcing the dates for the compartment exams soon.
- CBSE will be providing the mark sheets, pass certificates, migration certificates, and any other personal documents via its academic repository known as Parinam Manjusha.
If you found this helpful, make sure to follow us for relevant content. If you wish to seek our help to get accepted to your ideal college, be sure to join our considerate team at www.collzy.com