- The University of Delhi will release the 1st cut-off list by the end of the first week of October. As expected and keeping in mind the cut-off of last year, this year the cut-offs are expected to go even higher in comparison to last year. According to the data released by CBSE over 70,000 students have scored more than 95% in class 12th exams 2021.
- Few learned principals of different colleges of DU requested anonymity and quoted that the data analyzed says that the cut-offs are going to be much higher than last year. Principal of Miranda house Dr. BijayLaxmi Nanda said ” We won’t have 100% cut-offs. The cut-offs will be slightly calibrated than the last time. The cut-offs will be close to 100 but we will be realistic with them.”
- Previous year Lady Shri Ram College observed a 100% cut-off for three registered courses. The cut-offs for St. Stephens that was released the previous year were more or less on similar lines. Expectedly DU would be releasing its second cut-off list on 9th October 2021 and will resume admissions from October 11th at 10 AM and finally end on October 13th at 11:59 PM, all through online mode.
- The admission procedure is going to be a little difficult due to the combination of higher cut-offs online procedures, deadlines of payments and restrictions on websites. Every applicant and student interested in admissions will have to be very careful and vigilant.
- To know more about Delhi University’s schedule do check out our blogs for more Information !
For more Information on College Admissions in India do register yourself at Collzy now !