- Delhi University executive council meeting was held on August 31, 2021 to discuss the implementation of the National Education Policy 2020. The Executive Council meeting discusses academic proposals that are approved by the Academic council.
- Under the NEP 2020, a four-year undergraduate program will be implemented from the academic year 2022-2023. The four-year undergraduate program will have multiple entry and exit schemes enabling the students to enter or exit any program at various stages.
- The Delhi University Teachers Association had held an online protest against the implementation of the NEP due to the fact that this structure will lead to dilution of degrees and render workload unstable and that students and teachers have already suffered hurried implementation of reforms.
- The Decision of the Delhi Cabinet to merge the College of Art that is currently affiliated to the Delhi University with Ambedkar University Delhi was discussed at the meeting along with the setting up of DU Digital Infrastructure Support for Colleges and Departments.
- Facilitation Centres will also be established in Roshanpura in Najafgarh and Bhati Kalan in Fatehpur Beri on the land given by the Delhi Government that will save the students residing in the far-flung areas from a long journey to the university campus.
- The University has also planned to set up a college in Fatehpur Beri and the names for the colleges were resolved by the council and the discussion on the appointment of international adjunct faculty for a better teaching-learning process was held.
For more Information like this do register yourself at Collzy now !
Follow our social for regular updates :