- Bachelor of Arts Statistics is a three-year undergraduate degree program divided into six semesters.
- Candidates from all the streams of Arts, Science, and Commerce can study this course after qualifying for their 10+2 exams. Candidates must have also taken mathematics or statistics as a compulsory subject in their 10+2 level examinations.
- Some of the subjects included under the BA Statistics course are listed below
- Statistical Methods, Introduction to Linear Algebra, Calculus, Computer Practical, Probability Theory, Differential Equations, Data Analysis, Linear Models, Sample Surveys, Statistical Control, etc.
- Courses to pursue after completing the BA Statistics course:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Ph. D of Doctor of Philosophy
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: JOB AND SALARY
- Popular job opportunities after completing BA Statistics:
|Job Profile||Average SALARY PER ANNUM|
|Data Analyst||INR 410,975|
|Research Analyst||INR 389,030|
Bachelor of Arts Statistics is a 3-years undergraduate degree program granted to those that wish to establish a career in the statistical branch of applied mathematics. Statistics is a discipline that concentrates on topics correlating to categorical and numerical data. You can study this course if you share a passion for numbers and critical research. It’s a challenging but promising course to pursue after your 10+2 level examination with assuring job potentialities.
Book your seat at the top colleges across India offering a BA Statistics Degree by visiting our website www.collzy.com
Follow our socials for regular updates!