- Bachelor of Arts Psychology Honors is a three years undergraduate degree program.
- Candidates from all the streams of Arts, Science, and Commerce can pursue this course after qualifying for their higher secondary level or 10+2 examinations.
Some of the main subjects included under the Bachelor of Arts Psychology Honors course are listed below:
- Psychotherapy, Child Psychology, Behavioural Science, Psychiatric Social Work, Counseling Psychology, Research Methodology, Counselling Process, etc.
Courses to pursue after completing the BA Psychology Honors course:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed)
- PG Diploma Courses
- Ph.D. or Doctor of Philosophy
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: JOB AND SALARY
Popular job opportunities after completing BA Psychology Honors:
|JOB POSITION||AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY IN INR|
|Child psychologist||INR 7,20,000|
|Clinical psychologist||INR 3,71,000|
|Psychology Instructor||INR 12,00,000|
The Takeaway :
- Bachelor of Arts Psychology Honors is a three years undergraduate degree program bestowed to those who have an interest to study human psychological functioning and behaviors. Psychology is a viable franchise in India. It’s a forthcoming field where one can explore more interesting areas as you go further. The job opportunities in the area are also very vast. For instance, you can be advertising agents, career counselors, case managers, child care workers, laboratory assistants, market researchers, and psychiatric technicians with a simple BA Psychology Honors degree.
- Psychology is a field that demands you to have patience and empathy for another person. If you wish to build a career that involves helping people deal with their problems emotionally then, this course is the right choice for you.
- To know more about College Admissions in India and more Information like these do make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !
You can also personally contact us at 9910228495 for a one-on-one career guidance counseling session.
Read Related Articles :