BA Hindi :
- Bachelor of Arts Hindi is a three years undergraduate degree program.
- Candidates from all the streams of Arts, Science, and Commerce can pursue this course after qualifying for their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution. Candidates must have also studied Hindi as a compulsory subject in their 10+2 level.
- Some of the major subjects included under the BA Hindi course are listed below:
- Communication skills, History of Hindi Literature, History and Philosophy of Science, Drama & theatre in Hindi, Applied Grammar, Linguistics, etc.
Courses to pursue after completing the BA Hindi course:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed)
- PG Diploma Courses
- Ph. D or Doctor of Philosophy
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: JOB AND SALARY
Popular job opportunities after completing BA Hindi:
|Job Profile||Average Salary|
|Customer care executive||INR 2,90,658|
|Hindi content writer||INR 2,42,137|
The Takeaway :
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Hindi will open up numerous career opportunities for those who wish to build a career as a Hindi literature writer or content writer. Hindi is a rich part of India’s cultural history and is spoken by more than 50% of India’s population, so pursuing this degree will also open many doors for diverse job opportunities in both the government and corporate world.
All colleges across India grant admissions for the BA Hindi program based on merit scores. If you want help in shortlisting a few of these top colleges in India that offer the course, then be sure to visit our website, .collzy .
Follow our social for regular updates