- The Registrations for Delhi University admissions 2021 ended on August 31 and the University is planning to release the first cut-off list for admission into undergraduate courses by October 1.
- St. Stephen’s College has already released its cut-off list for 2021 admissions with a 99.5 percent cut-off for B.A. Economics. The Cut-off is expected to rise in other DU Colleges as many students have scored above 95 percent marks in the Class 12 Board exams.
Here is a list of the top colleges affiliated with Delhi University based on the NIRF 2021 rankings.
- Miranda House
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- St. Stephen’s College
- Hindu College
- Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Sri Venkateswara College
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharm College
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- Hans Raj College
- Gargi College
- Kirori Mal College
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Lady Irwin College
- Daulat Ram College
- Dyal Singh College
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
- Kamala Nehru College
- Maitreyi College
- Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women
- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
- Jesus & Mary College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Ramanujan College
- Deshbandhu College
- Indraprastha College for Women
For more Information on Delhi University do register yourself at Collzy now !
Follow our social for regular updates :