- The Applications for Master’s program in Economics and English will be opened by Ashoka University for the upcoming academic session that will be commencing on August 2022. The program consists of four semesters and it is two years long.
- The deadline for submitting applications for M.A. Economics is 31 March and the deadline for M.A. English is 4 March. Interested candidates are requested to fill out the application form online mode in the official website apply.ashoka.edu.in.
- Students who wish to apply for the M.A. in Economics must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university in any discipline and are required to appear for an online entrance examination.
- The candidate will be invited for an online interview round if they clear the entrance exam as a final selection round. Students must pay a non-refundable fee of INR 1000 at the time of submitting the application form.
- Students who wish to apply for M.A. English must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% from Indian Universities and a 3.0 GPA from foreign universities.
- Candidates who are shortlisted through the online application are invited for an online on-the-spot essay writing test. Candidates will be given two topics to choose from for writing the essay and the essay has no word limit and can be attempted with minimal preparation.
- If the candidates are selected from the written test, they will be called for an interview and a final decision will be taken after the interview. Candidates can apply for financial aid after they have been selected for the program.
To Know about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !