- Pandit Prithi Nath College was established in 1959 in Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The College is affiliated with Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University in Kanpur and it is accredited by NAAC. The College presently offers 19 Undergraduate Courses and 13 Postgraduate Courses in the Arts, Science and Commerce streams.
Courses offered by Pandit Prithi Nath College at the Undergraduate Level:
Eligible for candidates having passed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant stream.
- B.A. [Hindi/ Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Defense and Strategic Studies/ Geography/ Political Science/ History/ Psychology/ Sociology]
- B.Sc. [Botany/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Zoology/ Statistics]
Courses offered by Pandit Prithi Nath College at the Postgraduate Level:
Eligible for candidates having passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant stream.
- M.Sc. [Physics/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Mathematics]
- M.A. [Economics/ Geography/ English/ Hindi/ Psychology/ Defense and Strategic Studies/ Sociology]
- M.Sc. [Zoology]
College Facilities :
The Library of Pandit Prithi Nath College is equipped with various resources in print such as books, journals, magazines, periodicals, thesis and newspapers along with various e-resources. The Library also extends services such as Reference, Referral and Circulation.
The College comprises laboratories that are well-equipped with the necessary materials and equipment and is manned by well-trained staff to help the students during their practical classes and their projects.
The College is equipped with a hostel to provide accommodation with a comfortable stay and good food to the students who hail from far distances. The College also consists of a cafeteria that caters to the taste buds of the students, staff and visitors at reasonable rates.
Co Curricural Activites :
Students are encouraged to take part in various indoor and outdoor sports activities and the college provides them with facilities for the same. Students also take part in various extension activities such as National Service Scheme, National Cadet Corps along with other cultural activities.
Pandit Prithi Nath College offers placement opportunities to the students and guides them in choosing the right career after their education. On-campus drives are conducted and various companies are invited to recruit the students according to their requirements.
- Where is Pandit Prithi Nath College situated in India?
- Pandit Prithi Nath College is situated in Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
2. To which University is Pandit Prithi Nath College affiliated?
- Pandit Prithi Nath College is affiliated with Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University in Kanpur.
3. How many courses does Pandit Prithi Nath College offer?
- Pandit Prithi Nath College offers 19 Undergraduate Courses and 13 Postgraduate Courses in the Arts, Science and Commerce stream in the aided and self-financed session.
4. Does Pandit Prithi Nath College provide hostel facilities?
- Yes, Pandit Prithi Nath College provides hostel facilities for the students who hail from far distances.
5. Does Pandit Prithi Nath College provide placement opportunities?
- Yes, Pandit Prithi Nath College provides placement opportunities to the students and guides them in choosing the right career.
For more information like this do register yourself at COLLZY now !